Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
Performs economic research and studies subjects such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, and financial and expense comparisons by analysis of profit and loss statements and income statements. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management. Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment. May provide analysis on business development and may monitor business performance by unit or division.
In addition this Finance Manager has the following duties:
- In charge of forecast and material estimates for Classified programs
- Manages team of analysts that support program material forecasting requirements and program material EACs
- In charge of professional development of Material Analysts
- Owns process improvements for management of program material data
- Expert in use of Excel and databases for data analysis