Location: Detroit, MI / Livonia, MI
Travel: 10% potential post pandemic
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
The Finance Team at TA supports this mission by providing frameworks and operational support for decision making, supporting our revenue growth, identifying opportunities for cost savings and accurately representing the financial position to stakeholders. On a day to day basis, we provide support services like invoicing, payroll, budgeting, expense reimbursement, contract review, etc. We act as an integral part of the leadership team and create value by identifying opportunities through critical analyses. We provide decision support and financial analysis to management for making operating decisions. At the transactional level, we strive to improve accuracy, being compliant with laws and providing timely services to all stakeholders.
The Manager, Finance & Operations will report to the Director of Finance. They would work closely with various department heads in establishing processes and promoting financial discipline:
- Ensure that all company books are accurately maintained across the globe as per GAAP standards.
- Oversee/review management reports, do revenue and margin analysis, pricing variance analysis, provide insights and suggest action plans.
- Prepare annual plans, quarterly forecasts, periodic reviews and updates.
- Monitor cash flow.
- Review all the Customer Contract agreements, SOWs/Work Orders /Change orders. Assure customer invoicing is done accurately and timely and play an active role in AR collections.
- Oversee the purchases across the entire company
- Manager supplier contracts and payments.
- Ensure tax and legal compliance in various countries the company operates.
- Conduct periodic audits.
- Research accounting treatment of new issues as they arise.
- Liaise with external CPAs for tax filing and other specialized tasks.
- Ensure the professional engagement and continuing development of staff.
- Strive to deliver process automation, improved accuracy and higher customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with strong analytical and managerial skills and understanding of the key aspects of financial planning, primarily focus on cost analysis.
- Someone who takes accountability/ownership and drive results.
- Cultivate cooperative working relationship, a team player, self-starter, adhere to deadlines while ensuring a high level of accuracy, professionalism, confidentiality, and quality.
- Great interpersonal skills, excellent verbal & written communication, organize, attention to details, and can multitask.
- Can work independently and under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to identify problems and seek solutions.
- Willing to be flexible and work hard to support business needs.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Experience of working with project-based software consulting company is a plus.
Base Salary, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
TA Digital is the only global boutique agency that delivers the “best of both worlds” to clients seeking to achieve organizational success through digital transformation. Unlike smaller, regional agencies that lack the ability to scale or large organizations that succumb to a quantity-over-quality approach, we offer resource diversity while also providing meticulous attention to the details that enable strategic success.
Over the past 20 years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business - ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2019 Inc. 5000 list as one of the most successful technology companies in the United States, TA Digital is pleased also to share high-level strategic partnerships with world class digital experience platform companies like Adobe, SAP and Salesforce and possess global partnerships with industry leaders such as Sitecore, Episerver, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, commercetools, AWS, Azure and Coveo.
TA Digital has offices in US, Canada, UK and India. For more information, visit: www.tadigital.com
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin