Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has
fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our
* This position reports to the Director of FP&A and supports the CFO and senior leadership by developing timely, accurate, and actionable data and analysis to help guide the business.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist Director of FP&A in development of monthly results analysis and forecasting activities
* Support annual budget and business planning process.
* Assist in mid-month flash process
* Coordinate detailed monthly results analysis at plant and operating unit levels including P&L schedule line level variance analysis and bridge / waterfall analysis
* Perform analysis related to asset utilization and working capital
* Perform analysis of customer and product level margin and mix; and gross to net sales analysis
* Other special projects and routine responsibilities as directed by finance staff leadership.