Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
As a Food Service Manager for Bimbo Frozen, this position is accountable for the effective management of the foodservice business in the South Market covering several states. The key objective of this position is to grow foodservice sales with foodservice distribution houses, including, but not limited to: Multi Unit Chains, Large Independent Accounts, US Foods, Unipro, IMA, Legacy, Sysco, Independent Distribution houses while managing and achieving budget targets.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Experience building business base with in-depth knowledge of key customers in the territory.
- Working knowledge of brokers and how to develop them.
- Strategic, independent, analytical thinker with the ability to make decisions and execute tactical plans.
- Presentation skills, excellent verbal and written skills.
- Exceed sales targets and meets expectations of key accounts while maintaining strong relationships.
- Must be an independent worker with strong driven self-motivation skills.
- Additional duties as assigned.