Lead Hyperion Solution Architect (HPCM) - Location Flexible
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? Do you love the challenge of bringing teams together to tackle business problems? We seek candidates with a strong understanding of Hyperion Planning functionalities and ERP functionalities. You will possess a solid background in Oracle HPCM Standard Ledger, HPCM Management Ledger, and/or PCMCS.
We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM) Standard Ledger and Management Ledger
- Profitability & Cost Management Cloud Service (PCMCS)
- Experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
- Experience leading medium to large scale Hyperion HPCM and/or PCMCS implementation projects
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase in both development and administrative roles
- Experience with automation scripts (MaxL) and integration of the full Hyperion suite.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in and SmartView
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of financial process and functional processes
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Years of Experience Required:
- 5 Years of HPCM
- 2 years of PCMCS
- 4-5 years of EPM knowledge
- Travel Percentage: 50%