With a vision to create a world without limits for people with diabetes, LifeScan is a world leader in blood glucose monitoring -- globally more than 20 million people depend on OneTouch brand products to help them manage their diabetes. For over 35 years, LifeScan has had an unwavering commitment to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes by developing products defined by simplicity, accuracy, and trust. The business has worldwide hubs in Malvern, USA (Pennsylvania), Inverness, UK, and Zug, Switzerland.
LifeScan is currently recruiting for a Manager, Hyperion / JD Edwards Administration to be based within our US Headquarters in Malvern, PA.
Reporting into the Global Corporate Controller, the Manager, Hyperion / JD Edwards Administration will be responsible for the integration and utilization of Hyperion software and perform associated duties as the Hyperion Administrator and secondary support for JD Edwards applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing maintenance of Metadata for Hyperion HFM and Essbase Applications.
- Creating and modifying rules for various statistical calculations as needed.
- Working closely with a team that is based in Malvern. PA, Zug, Switzerland and Chicago, Illinois.
- Loading the actual monthly close files into HFM thru FDM.
- Direct working relationship with IT.
- Setting up security to respective user workspaces and various reports within HFM and Essbase.
- Maintaining solid internal compliant controls for changes initiated to the application.
- Periodic interface testing, approval, and periodic re-appraisal (or use of a configuration management tool) to ensure that the interfaces are not tampered with and continue to operate and support corporate objectives.
- Ensuring reports are locked down and put under change management control.
- Automating controls over the transfer and import of subordinate system data files (configuration management, date ranges for uploads, single upload controls to avoid duplication, upload controls to identify and confirm origin of the data).
- Validating imported files to prevent changes to subsidiary G/L reports (looking for hijacking and changes in transit).
- Segregation of duties with regard to changes made in the Chart of Accounts mapping (introduction of new or changed mappings).
- Control over top line changes or journal vouchers to ensure that the changes are accurately reflected and accounted for in the subsidiary G/L systems as necessary.
- Group management of roles and responsibilities in the application (group assignment matches the job requirements of those in the group).
- Review of the mappings, groups, roles and responsibilities on a regular basis to make sure they continue to meet corporate objectives.
- Review of programmable or configurable controls in the application are reviewed, tested and approved on a regular basis to negate the introduction of malicious settings or inappropriate changes (under strict change management control or managed configuration tool).
- Documenting emergency policies and procedure in the event that manual entries or changes are required (for instance during a hard close under a time constraint).
- Periodic reconciliation of random key accounts or fields to ensure that the configuration has not changed or been tampered with.