- Prepares quarterly regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates. Monitors region sales performance on an ongoing basis. Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly. Selects, develops and leads team of sales representatives (territory managers). Responsible for Revenue and Expense Budgets.
- Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly.
- Prepares quarterly regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates.
- Monitors regional sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective action as required.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a region targeting program.
- Identifies sales forecast gaps, submits corrective strategies and implements aggressive sales growth.
- Coaches sales representatives on selling skills and targeting of accounts. Shares personal selling experiences in a way that motivates others and teaches applicable skills.
- Identifies and develops working relationships with the economic buyer in their region’s key accounts.
- Maintains knowledge of the industry and the competition, continually seeking information from physicians, suppliers, insurance carriers and others to challenge, modify and prioritize regional strategies and prepares their team to counter the competition.
- Facilitation of contract negotiations involving all products within the region; helps define negotiation parameters for tough economically constrained customer situations.
- Ensures the effective implementation of representative customer records, key contacts, reports and company policies.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance of organization cars and equipment within the assigned region.
- Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget. Responsible for revenue budgets.
- Attend and participate in customer, company and industry sponsored forums and courses.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key BSC functional areas.
- Maintains talent mindset and actively develops pipeline of future BSC sales representative candidates. Ensures that policies are followed in recruiting and selecting the best talent.
- Spends a minimum of 70% time in the field with each sales representative to support their professional development needs and to maintain and develop strong relationships and understand of the customer.
- Maintains the skills and knowledge to sell the entire product line to all applicable buying influences and can differentiate each product line against the competitor’s products in front of the customer.
- Ensure applicable BSC SOP’s are understood and implemented - i.e. audits.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Requisition ID: 470421