We are looking for outgoing, energetic positive leaders to accurately represent our brand, develop sales teams with a focus on increasing profits, and increasing both customer and employee satisfaction.
The ideal applicant will be highly motivated to set and achieve sales goals, thriving on a commission driven environment, and a desire to build a career with our organization.
Individuals in this position will complete a comprehensive training program to prepare for a position on our management team.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, and orienting employees
- Meet sales goals and other performance criteria by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff; including coaching, counseling, disciplining employees.
- Completes company operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Achieves financial objectives through effective monitoring of controllable expenses such as labor, cost of sales, and expenses
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with all legal requirements
- Manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the stores are clean, adequately stocked, organized , well-kept and customer ready
- Establishes rapport with customers building loyalty and long term relationships
- Creates a positive, motivating, team based environment
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze daily sales and expense information and perform all other financial analysis to maximize sales and net profits
- Safe guard and account for all money received and be responsible for banking requirements
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in retail/customer service environment
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk for long periods of time, for 7 hours per day
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance
- Reliable transportation, flexible availability including nights and weekends
Palm Beach Tan, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package for all full-time positions including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, 401k, free tanning, product discounts and a fun, competitive environment.
An equal opportunity employer- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.