Bassett Home Furnishings is seeking energetic, motivated, and experienced individuals to join the Manager in Training Program in our Atlantic District.
If you have retail management, interior design and sales experience then we want to talk to you!
Bassett Furniture is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and marketers of home furnishings. The products, designed to provide quality, style, and value, are sold nationwide. The company, with over 100 years of excellence, recognizes the importance each associate plays in making Bassett a competitive, quality-first organization.
At Bassett Home Furnishings, our strengths are quality, value, custom furniture in 30 days, as well as our Design experience and assistance. We offer these services in a beautifully appointed HGTV affiliated showroom, with a strong commitment to top-notch customer service, from a client's first visit through the delivery process and beyond.
Schedule will include weekends, evenings, and holidays. Candidates will train locally and must have flexibility to relocate.
- Minimum 3 years retail experience, preferably in home furnishings
- Minimum 2 years design experience or interior design degree
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
- Ability to train, develop, and coach in sales, product and design
- Ability to establish, develop, and maintain customer relationships
- Passion for design, positive attitude, and professionalism is a must
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Willingness to relocate
Bassett Furniture Industries is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veterans status or other protected category. Bassett is dedicated to ensuring that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated consistently during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veterans status or other protected category.