About this role:
The Manager of Inbound Sourcing primary owner responsible for developing, managing, driving and enhancing the global Inbound Sourcing team
What you’ll do:
- Help drive increased results and efficiency for inbound sourcing team
- Responsible for overseeing the development, tracking, reporting, and analyzing of candidate data for global Inbound Sourcing function
- Ensure that Sourcing team is trained and able to utilize systems and effectively work within the scope of our programs and represent programs to their partners
- Drive results by providing accurate data/reporting and insightful analysis on findings
- Creating strong candidate experiences by keeping candidates engaged with Gartner through the use of Talent Communities
- Project manage multiple initiatives that generate and engage inbound talent for Gartner
- Partner with various Recruiting leads to build out inbound processes to help support their hiring needs
What you’ll need: (Job Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 6-10 years Talent Acquisition and programs experience
- 2-5 years people mentoring, coaching and people leadership.
Who you are
- Highly adaptable, learning agility, determination
- Customer oriented, results focus
- Experienced in managing projects and executing/delivering within tight deadlines
- Experienced in developing and using metrics/analytics to drive business decisions; using a CRM or ATS system a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, customer service skills, advanced Excel experience including pivot tables and formulas, PowerPoint.
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:34634
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.