Manager Internal Operations
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Manager of Internal Operations to be responsible for the development, implementation, management, supervision, and evaluation of all the financial programs. As a member of the team, the Manager, Internal Operations participates in strategic forecasting and budgeting initiatives in addition to problem-solving. The focus is on delivering accurate and timely billing to the client through detailed fiscal tracking.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Strategic oversight of budgeting, forecasting, planning, billing, and margins in partnership with the accounting team.
- Develops, implements and communicates operational strategies and solutions.
- Works collaboratively with the client in the development of budget, coverage model, sales programs, reporting and tools to accurately assess ROI.
- Client point person for all special requests including, but not limited to, billing questions, payment, budget reallocation, coverage model revisions.
- Regularly reports/present to Sr. Director on areas of financial performance and spend.
- Ensures budget and spending levels are set and managed to appropriate levels; develops ideas for cost-saving measures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Operation Management or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in Operations/Financial modeling
- Experience working in an agency, retail, CPG or CE environment
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and with the ability to make oral presentations