Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As the Operations Manager, you will lead our Regional Distribution Center. You will also positively impact the performance of distribution operations relative to safety, operational plans, budget, and shipping and inventory accuracy all while providing an environment open to and actively participating in process improvement initiatives to better the facility.
- Champion safety for the facility, which includes ensuring the timely completion of training and adherence to all safety and OSHA policies.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Increase warehouse productivity through Continuous Improvement methodology and standardization.
- Train, develop and mentor direct reports.
- Lead development of the entire time.
- Partner with distribution leadership to manage inventory to ensure accurate records are maintained, ensure integrity is kept and maximum customer service is achieved.
- Ensure maintenance of all machinery and equipment.
- Ensure all daily shipping routes are completed and all documentation associated with the daily routing process is controlled.
WHAT DRIVES SUCCESS
Having the right qualifications is only a part of what it takes to be a successful employee. At Lennox International, we believe in following a set of behaviors and competencies to achieve your full potential. In this position, it is vital that you embody these core competencies:
- Customer Focus - You have proven experience in building collaborative partnerships and delivering premium value to various internal and external customers.
- Builds Effective Teams - You successfully partner with your colleagues and customers to deliver timely results. You effectively collaborate with a diverse group of individuals to maintain a wide perspective while accomplishing a common goal
- Drives Engagement - You understand why work matters and help to create a supportive environment. You have the ability to motivate others to work toward common goals and celebrate team successes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (highly preferred) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- Previous direct management of a large, multi-shift, high-volume, fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Experience with SAP and WMS are highly preferred.
- HVAC experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent knowledge of regional distribution center best practices, policies, procedures, and terms of trade.
- Excellent leadership and able to build successful teams.
- Familiar with Lean distribution methodologies.
- Experiential knowledge of fiscal control, budget forecasting, and distribution operations metrics.
- Excellent decision making and creative problem-solving skills.
- A steady performer under pressure.
- Requires computer literacy in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our Operations Manager position is ideal for anyone looking for a career with long term growth possibilities.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Outstanding 401K with company matching and 1-year bonus
- Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance is available
- And much, much more!