Tenet Healthcare has an immediate opportunty for a Manager, Legal Cost Control. The Manager is the administrator over Law Department s matter management and electronic invoice management systems. Oversight as to the invoicing process, which includes ensuring that matters tracked, approved, and assigned to appropriate cost centers. Ensuring the organization and availability of the system and its performing the required/expected tasks. Enhancing the automation of process based on system capabilities/functionality in conjunction with IT team.
Coordinate with the Finance Department and oversee the preparation and delivery of the legal invoice reports. Prepare quarterly legal summary reports for Controller and GC. Prepare ad hoc cost reports for Government Programs and Auditors. Maintain law firm and legal vendor Business Associate Agreements and Security Agreements.
Currently, the Tenet office is located in downtown Dallas, but will be relocating to the Dallas Galleria area in 2020. Parking in both locations is paid at 100%.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, but appropriate experience in lieu will be considered.
- Required 5 years Accounting experience to include high volume electronic and paper invoice processing
- Required experience with matter management system and/or electronic billing systems
- Experience with Legal Tracker (Serengeti) a plus
- Experience with Kronos timekeeping a plus
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.