What we're looking for: We are seeking a talented individual responsible for assisting with strategic development for RSNA Live Education goals including oversight of the Spotlight Courses and Joint Symposium.
This job might be for you if you're interested in:
- A welcoming environment that gives you an opportunity to impact patient care and help save lives
- Excellent work-life balance through flexible time off and workplace flexibility
- Continued professional growth through support of online training, tuition reimbursement, and conferences
- A competitive compensation package that includes generous retirement and health benefits
What you'll do:
- Develop market research and analysis to provide recommendations for the expansion of RSNA Spotlight Courses and identify opportunities for growth in the US and various regions of the world. Work with volunteers and staff to identify meeting topics, locations, and audiences. Identify appropriate business partners, develop business models and new revenue sources where appropriate.
- Research innovative course formats, monitor changes in health care delivery, develop and conduct needs assessments, evaluate existing educational offerings, and make recommendations that will improve courses.
- Oversee implementation of RSNA Spotlight Courses. Manage course goals and budgets, direct execution, create go to market strategy for new courses, and objectively evaluate completed courses.
- Direct vendor selection process and oversee all partnerships related to Spotlight courses. Work closely with other departments to organize and execute courses.
- Manage co-sponsorship activities with other international organizations and meetings. Assist in development of speakers, programs, and promotion.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 or more years of experience in educational programming/project planning, preferably in healthcare
- Comprehensive knowledge of effective best practices and national trends in continuing medical education
- Strong decision-making, organizational, and interpersonal proficiency including relationship development and management of internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated project management skills along with the ability to design educational activities which incorporates collaboration of multiple stakeholders and cross-functional work teams
- Experience with planning and managing meeting/event planning
- Proven experience in market research and planning for decision making
- Experience in financial modeling and budgeting
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including peers, direct reports, senior leadership, physician volunteers, and vendors
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of staff, physicians, management, executives, and a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- International experience preferred