Location: New York, NY
We are looking for a Manager for the Marketing Analytics (MA) team to bring impactful and insightful analysis to SiriusXM. The candidate will be the primary analytics contact for retention channel. The candidate will be an analytic thought leader by generating in-depth analysis, reporting, and forecasting, while sharing actionable insights with the business partners. Will have strong critical thinking skills, and be an independent self-starter. This individual will partner with multiple groups both inside and outside of SiriusXM, including operations, business intelligence, and vendors in order to facilitate analysis, reporting and forecasting. The candidate will be comfortable leading meetings within marketing analytics, with business partners and with vendors. The role requires attention to detail and an individual with passion for analysis, and ownership of the results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Act as the point person and thought leader for analytic and data insights for the retention organization.
* Develop, maintain, and automate analytical tools and reports for evaluating performance of churn, revenue, and customer experience efforts.
* Monitor trends and key metrics and provide proactive insight with the marketing and analytics teams to identify areas for operational and marketing improvement.
* Develop, implement and support dashboards, ad-hoc reports and analysis that measure performance. Dashboards and analysis will be used to measure and drive decisions around our Key Performance Indicators which will directly impact the subscriber count and revenue.
* Develop strong understanding of SiriusXM transactional, marketing and operational databases and be an expert in identifying best data sources for analysis and lead the development of more efficient data structures and tools with the IT organization.
* Extract, manipulate and transform data through the use of databases, spreadsheets, queries and other statistical software.
* Perform data quality audits to maintain and assure data integrity.
* Identify and integrate required source data to provide deeper understandings on customer behavior and other segmenting opportunities.
* Identify, monitor and propose ways to influence key variables that affect sales success.
* Provide key business stakeholders of the saves organization actionable insights to improve account retention efficacy and efficiency.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, marketing or economics or equivalent, relevant experience. MBA preferred.
* 3 - 5 years of experience as a consultant or an analyst, marketing, financial, economic, valuations preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving skills and business judgement.
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
* Thorough Knowledge of SQL
* Strong analytical skills.
* Knowledge of R/SAS/SPSS, Python or other advanced analytic platforms desirable.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled