Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it’s transforming tax. Soon, tax enforcement will be part of every business process - and every transaction. As governments go digital, financial systems and traditional tax software can't keep up. And, businesses now face escalating risk and mounting compliance costs. Sovos was built for the digital future of tax. The Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud Is the first complete solution for modern tax, combining tax determination, e-Invoicing compliance and tax reporting on Sovos' reliable, scalable and secure S1 Platform.
We are building the future of Global Compliance Software. We want you to build your future with us.
The Work You'll Do:
Sovos is up to some exciting and groundbreaking stuff in the software space. We are a recently crowned market leader in what we do and our marketing team has played a vital role in getting us there. Whether it be rebranding our image to reflect our status as the company to beat in compliance software, or implementing a brand new Salesforce reboot to effectively facilitate global sales – marketing has its fingers in all of the important customer and sales facing things that enable our growth.. As head of the marketing operations team at Sovos, you’ll develop and lead our marketing measurement and reporting frameworks, define our data management and governance strategy, and manage the Sovos martech stack. You’ll manage a team of marketing operations managers and specialists and act as an advisor to the global marketing team on all things marketing ops. It is a very visible role within both marketing and the organization at large with a ton of room to make your individual mark.
More specifically you will:
- Coordinate with field, digital and content marketing to execute operational plans for various types of campaigns, and to streamline campaign management through Marketo into Salesforce, while attributing data effectively throughout
- Build upon a world-class marketing technology stack, which includes Marketo, Drift, Terminus, SalesLoft and Seismic. Manage the Sovos martech stack and work with internal stakeholders to define a strategic roadmap, evaluate and implement new solutions, integrate to existing technologies and enable the global marketing organization with training and guidance on key capabilities.
- Lead the team responsible for maintaining our lead lifecycle model, appropriately scoring and routing leads into SFDC for distribution to sales teams, building campaigns to segment our database and enforcing best-practices such as data cleanliness, naming conventions, core program templates, and core program channels and tags.
- Manage the marketing budget and provide spend guidance and recommendations to the lines of business and corporate marketing team.
- Work with the VP of corporate marketing to define key marketing metrics for executive and board-level reporting.
- Lead change throughout the organization as a purveyor of best practices and process innovation.
What We Need From You:
- Seven or more years of marketing operations experience
- Five or more years of leadership in management roles
- Knowledge of the business processes and enterprise applications within the marketing function, including marketing automation, funnel management, personalization, digital, and analytics
- Breadth of skills, with the ability to move between strategic planning and ideation, as well as hands-on execution
- Expertise with Marketo and Salesforce with a deep understanding of how to optimize the infrastructure, workflows and reporting
- Demonstrated interest in marketing and martech trends and strategies
- Understanding of database management, segmentation, lead scoring models, global email regulations (GDPR, CANSPAM, etc)
- A bias toward action and "getting things done" to a high standard of quality
- Proven experience leading change and building consensus in a highly matrixed organizational structure
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that almost 30% of our employees experienced a promotion or job change In FY2020?That can happen because growth Is serious business here at Sovos, and we have the programs In place to make sure of it, including:
- Mentoring Programs
- Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
- Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- MyTime flexible time off (no worrying about accruing time or running out of sick days - If you need time off, take It!)
- Paid family leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous 401k match
- Progressive Wellness Program
- Company seeded and matched Health Savings Account (HSA)
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!