The Manager – Marketing & Performance Analysis supports the strategic development, assessment and management of marketing programs implemented in partnership with management companies within a national portfolio. The Manager – Marketing & Performance Analysis is expected to maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of asset marketing performance to develop a comprehensive understanding of the multifamily portfolio’s marketing efforts, sub-markets and notable market trends. The Manager – Marketing & Performance Analysis will be involved in the assessment of marketing and leasing performance of third-party operators, evaluation of sales efforts (based on reported data) and an integral component of budgeting for marketing spend.
- Manages team of marketing advisors (three current direct reports) and assists the marketing director in overall management of the larger marketing team
- Is participating member of the Marketing and Revenue leadership team, joining weekly meetings and assisting in strategy discussion and decision making
- Maintains and analyzes key metrics, to include revenue predictors, as they relate to lead/traffic sources, evaluation of cost per lead and traffic/conversion trends
- Monthly financial reporting, assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and annual reforecasts, and conducting ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Extracts, analyzes and reports on digital marketing performance though Google Analytics, Google Ads and other data tools
- Oversees the online reputation management (ORM) analysis and reaction process for the national portfolio
- Oversees the Leasing performance process for the national portfolio including process building and reactions to performance
- Retrieves and analyzes financial and operational data from PBCS, RealPage BI, Yardi, YieldStar, OneSite, Axiometrics, and other commonly used software used in multifamily
- Manages a relationship with operators and vendors that sets expectations while fostering collaborative partnerships
- Accumulates data/reporting from third party software (CRM & LMS solutions) monthly
- Supports the marketing team in updating and maintaining historical data as it pertains to advertising and sales performance for each asset, organized by various categories
- Manages the monthly and quarterly reporting on portfolio-wide AD trends, sales conversions and market trends
- Monitors performance of watch list properties and/or focus assets – keeping note of important observations and trends
- Monitors social media/feedback to track and provide guidance as it relates to reputation management.
- Some travel required. Travel would be oriented around portfolio visits of subject properties, comp visits and industry related conferences/knowledge acquisition opportunities.
- Divides time between planned projects and urgent matters. Expects new issues on a weekly basis and responds with energy, collaboration and speed
- Excels in an environment with constant change. Adapts, performs and invites additional job responsibilities as LivCor develops.
- Will contribute to the education and development of the marketing team
- Strong analytical skills with a deep knowledge of and mastery of Excel and/or Google Analytics, Google Ads, and SEM with a desire to learn in areas with needed development
- Familiarity with digital marketing technologies, IP targeting, re-targeting, GEO fencing, email campaigns and digital nurturing campaigns
- Experience reviewing marketing plans and overseeing the execution and assessment
- Skilled at documenting processes
- Solving problems and quantifying results.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Is an engaged and collaborative team player with high energy and strong analytical thinking
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in real estate marketing required
- A focus in analysis preferred
- Candidate must be proficient in excel, online research, and knowledge of marketing
- Candidate must have proven track record of providing high quality support
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, familial status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email email@example.com.