The Manager, Mobile Marketing will lead the development and ongoing maintenance of mobile commerce and marketing initiatives. The Manager will also oversee all Partnership & Marketplace initiatives.
This role will lead mobile enhancements and is responsible for managing mobile content and promotions. The role serves as a functional expert regarding mobile best practices. Additionally, this role is responsible for researching/piloting new mobile marketing channels to continually position Harry and David as a leader in the online/digital marketing arena. The manager will work with partners across the enterprise to help develop and implement marketing programs to drive sales and customer acquisition through ecommerce channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
· Partner with enterprise teams, UX, and merchandising to research, develop, optimize, and implement new capabilities on company's mobile platform
· Manage marketing and merchandising of mobile sites to optimize ecommerce conversion
· Accountable for mobile operations and QA of mobile sites
· Monitor mobile performance and report on KPIs during performance review meetings
· Responsible for developing and implementing mobile marketing programs (SMS, Push Notifications, etc.) to achieve revenue goals
· Ensure promotional alignment between mobile campaigns and Harry & David business goals
· Grow and manage the Harry & David, Wolferman's and Stockyard's partnership programs
· Oversee the Harry & David Marketplace program(s)
· Support special projects regularly and on an ad-hoc basis
· Manage, coach and mentor associates
· Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business required, MBA is a plus
· Strong background in managing website experience, mobile preferred
· Strong analytical skills and business acumen; Web Analytics software experience required
· 3-5 years' proven experience developing successful digital marketing campaigns
· Excellent organizational skills with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
· Strong communication, presentation, cross-functional collaboration and relationship building skills are critical
· Self-starter with ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled