Title: Manager of 401K Plans
A highly stable company with over 25 years in the business, is seeking a Manager to help lead an experienced team of 401K Plan Administrators.
Direct Hire Position
Unable to sponsor H1b visas
No third party firms
Local Dallas/Ft Worth candidates preferred
The Team of 401K Administrator is responsible for providing 401(k) plan accounting, compliance and tax returns and audit support for 35-50 small to mid-sized companies that are generally based in the Dallas area. Most plans are daily valued by a large institutional vendor. The 401(k) plan administrators are responsible for working directly with corporate plan contacts including HR reps, officers and owners of their assigned clients. They are also be responsible for all plan documents, including amendments, restatements, SPD and SMM generation. This position will closely manage those with an assigned Participant Service Rep who handles day to day participant calls, distributions, loans, contributions and other participant transactions.
- 7-10 years experience in an Administrator role and at least 2 years leading a team of accountants that manage 401(k) programs, accounting, compliance, tax returns and audit experience
- Experience Mentoring, Conducting Performance Evaluations, Scheduling
- Experience planning documents including amendments, restatements, SPD and SMM generation
- Extensive client service experience
- Strong client focus and commitment to quality
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Datair software a plus