Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing Services. The Assistant Director of Nursing Services will be responsible for supporting overall supervision of nurses in the facility. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assists all phases of the nursing service to ensure complete and competent nursing care for residents.
- Establishes and reviews policies, programs, and procedures.
- Collaborates with Director of Nursing Services to help organize conferences with nurses to plan, interpret, and review policy, programs, and procedures.
- Oversees the activities of all nursing service personnel, in absence of Director of Nursing Services.
- Performs pre-employment interviews and terminations.
- An RN license in the state of MA is required.
- CPR certification is a must.
- 5+ years of related experience is preferred.
- Must adhere to Massachusetts Department of Health rules and regulations.
- 3+ years of nursing management is needed.
- Must have the ability to delegate and communicate effectively.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.