This company wants to make legal services reasonable, simple, and more accessible for people than ever before. They have built a service that millions of people have and continued to use. This team is composed of high achieving coworkers and if you think you can match them, you should apply.
You will be taking on a central role on the B.I. team to analyze and improve users’ engagement and overall experience with the company’s services. You will also be part of the leading team responsible for developing and testing hypotheses regarding customer behavior. You’ll be collaborating with business leads to understand the KPIs that drive revenue, customer acquisition, retention and sales. Support returns and fee models as they relate to customers. Report results directly to executives on a weekly/monthly business.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years of business analysis and problem solving using previously developed skills in drawing insights from large data sets.
- Experience with relational and nonrelational databases
- Familiar with B.I. applications and marketing tools
- Able to work in a fun environment
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics or similar field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Online Marketing based experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyze data to improve customer experience
- Report directly to executives on projects
- Test and analyze theories to improve customer relationships
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fully Paid Health Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter/Transit pre-tax benefits
- 401k program
- Medical and Dependent Flex Accounts
- Life insurance and disability beneftis.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.