Sarah Cannon is theresearch arm of HCA’s global cancer enterprise. Focused on advancing therapiesfor patients, it is one of the world’s leading clinical research organizationsconducting community-based clinical trials in oncology, cardiology andorthopedics through affiliations with a network of more than 1,000 physiciansacross the United States and United Kingdom.
We believe our success is dependent on a healthywork environment where staff members are the core of advancing therapies forpatients and accelerating drug development. We apply the same compassion andcommitment we have for our patients to our co-workers and colleagues andpromote an entrepreneurial culture.
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will manage the performance and professional development of study operations staff.
- You will create, monitor, document and follow departmental SOPs, WPGs and corporate guidelines.
- You will plan and track all clinical trial activity assigned to the department, including startup, enrollment and closeout.
- You will develop status reports based on team metrics and communicate to leadership.
- You will review proposed clinical trial budgets and protocols; assess feasibility and data requirements prior to initiation as well as on an ongoing basis.
- You will review all clinical trial contracts to determine data deadline parameters.
- You will ensure timely and accurate entry of data into assigned databases.
- You will ensure review and approval of source documentation as required.
- You will assist in slot management for monthly enrollment to ensure appropriate clinical trials are prioritized and accrued.
- You will build and maintain strong industry sponsor and internal team relationships to ensure effective communication.
- You will prepare ad hoc reports for leadership, sponsor, CROs and other individuals/groups as needed.
- You will maintain positive and cooperative relationships in day-to-day interactions and communications.
- You will promote effective teamwork among Clinical Trial Specialists and Data Coordinators.
- You will communicate and escalate unresolved issues at the appropriate time and to the appropriate level of leadership.