To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Reporting to the Administrative Director of Facilities the Manager of Facilites Operations will be responsible for the management of all operational aspects of the Facilities And Assets Including Preventative Maintenance, Repair, And Performance Of Utilities, Infrastructure, And Equipment.
Due to continued expansion within the Facilities Department there will be growth opportunity for the right candidate into a Directorship career path.
- 1. Plan, Implement, And Coordinate The Ongoing Plant Operations And Maintenance Of The Physical Assets Of The Organization
- 2. Align The Mission And Activities Of The Internal Construction Function With Those Of Facilities Operations To Insure Efficient Use Of Human And Financial Recourses
- 3. Manages An Established Operating Budget And Communicates Budget Performance To Administration
- 4. Provide Leadership For The Facilities Operations Department And Its Functions
- 5. Insure That All Facilities Management Activities Are Performed To The Highest Level Of Quality And Comply Fully With All Local, State, And National Codes And Accreditation Standards
- 6. Effectively Identify, Plan, And Communicate Future Facilities Upgrades To Maintain A High Level Of Facilities Performance As It Relates To Patient Care
- 7. Plan, Organize, Direct, Control, And Coordinate All Responsibilities, Goals, And Objectives Of Facilities Operations
- 8. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 9. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
Bachelor of Science in facilities engineering, plant operations or similar required
3-5 Years Healthcare Plant Operations And Maintenance
The manager will implement policies and procedures for department operations; establish standards of customer service, performance, and productivity; maintain preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and maintain and augment existing department quality assurance and safety measures.
The manager will be responsible for regulatory compliance initiatives relating to local, state, and national accreditation and code requirements.
The manager will ensure continuous regulatory compliance and readiness for all regulatory agencies, including TJC, NFPA, CMS, and local Authorities Having Jurisdiction. The manager will have oversight of grounds, and will be a member of the Environment of Care Committee.