We are searching for a Treasury Analyst to join a fast paced and growing organization. This role will be responsible for supporting global treasury operations, including daily cash and working capital management, bank account administration, cash forecasting and reporting, and maintaining strong controls.
- Bank account administration, including account setup, user setup and entitlements, signatories, and periodic auditing process
- Daily treasury operations activities including but not limited to, setting cash position, disbursement processing, positive pay, account transfers, and cash consolidation/concentration.
- Manage wire transfer approval process, including initiating wires, maintaining bank templates and posting completed transactions to accounting system.
- Debt administration, including tracking and reconciliation of accrued interest, processing debt borrowings or paydowns, letters of credit, and ensuring all compliance reporting requirements have been submitted as required.
- Support the ongoing development of a strong Treasury control environment to ensure continuous compliance with Treasury policies and procedures, and to minimize risk of fraud.
- Assist with 13 week cash forecast model including development of actual versus forecast analysis
- Perform month-end closing processes within Treasury, ensuring tasks are completed timely in compliance with Company policies and controls
- Develop and foster relationships with banks and service providers as well as internal partners including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Human Resources.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of Treasury processes including optimization of bank accounts and fee reductions
- Develop and enhance tight controls and maintain strict compliance with the company’s policies and procedures
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or other relevant field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- International treasury experience required
- CTP or similar credential preferred
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and V-lookups
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact and work cross-functionally with various levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to independently research and resolve tasks with minimal supervision with awareness and motivation to collaborate when necessary.
- Perform highly detailed work with accuracy and precision.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage against deadlines.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.