What does a great Manager of Fraud & Credit Risk do at Fiserv?
Within the Merchant Services area of Fiserv you will be a part of a central Decision Science team, responsible for developing and deploying predictive models in the form of automated risk controls that help in reducing fraud and credit risk losses while boosting digital customer acquisition experience. The team is currently focused around Merchant Risk function (including new merchant underwriting and monitoring risk for existing merchants), and selectively growing on other Fiserv owned businesses such as Money Network and broader risk based product solutions.
We'll help you:
- Become a key enabler to develop data driven capabilities and implement automated decisions through the use of existing and new data, advanced analytics and AI / ML based predictive models
- Get great exposure to the payments industry, the merchant and transaction data that flows through the payment network as we apply innovative techniques to prevent fraud and credit losses, and grow the business
You can look forward too:
- Designing and implementing ML / predictive models by utilizing internal and external data available and applying statistical techniques
- Tracking and monitoring model performance and provide analytical support to business partners for addressing their questions regarding auto decisions / alerts through informed analytics
- Evaluating and integrating data from internal and external sources to support modeling, analytics and reporting
- Proactively using data to generate useful insights by assessing key performance indicators / trends and present to business leaders
- Partnering with business and technical SMEs to understand relevant data, analyze and perform necessary deeper-dives to solve given business problem, summarize and present key findings
- Supporting the transformation of risk data capabilities and decision systems through advanced and sustainable technology, new data sources and real-time decisioning
- Integrating and validating new data sources and attributes in Analytical Sandbox and Production Platforms
- Implementing fraud and credit risk ML / predictive models and decision rules in production in partnership with IT / deployment teams
- Designing and implementing PII data matching and positive / negative account linking algorithm, reduce false-positives and measure efficacy at use-case level
You're the kind of person who:
- Loves to collaborate
- Can roll up their sleeves and make an impact
- Has superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Is highly analytical - data driven
- Can work on multiple projects while still meeting deadlines
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics / Economics / Computer Science / IT)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: risk / marketing data analytics or predictive modeling
- Proficient in SQL/SAS, Excel or other analytical tools / open-source programming languages such as R, Python
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Master's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Exposure to and knowledge of statistical / financial modeling in FINTECH / payments domain
- Hands-on experience with AI / ML techniques
- Local candidate to the Jersey City area
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.