We are currently recruiting for a growing, healthcare company that is in need of a full-time, direct-hire Manager of Integration! This position is located in the Capital District area.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver integration solutions that support clinical system interoperability, health information exchange, electronic transitions of care, achieving meaningful use, data interchange standards, and data security
- Perform activities of Information Services professional management and staff including collaborate with business counterparts in the assessment, selection, implementation, and support of critical system integration and IT infrastructure solutions
- Support the primary business departments including the Hospital, its ancillaries, and the Physician Practice
- Provide insights regarding strategy and roadmap for continuing to evolve system integration and IT infrastructure such that it meets the growing demands for interoperability between systems, departments, and organizations
- Act as Single Point of Contact for Integration Team in its entirety. Including escalation responsibilities for on call, both on and off-hours support, 24x7 as needed
What you’ll need:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in implementing an enterprise integration architecture solution and cross-application business processes, system design, or in any combination of programming languages, tools, and protocols.
- HL7 v2.x
- XML and XML schemas
- SQL 2008 or higher
- Experience modeling data from business data requirements
- Ability to write functional and technical design documents
- Experience integrating Clinical applications such as Cerner’s Soarian Clinicals or Allscripts TouchWorks a plus
- Object Oriented concepts
- Web Services
- Experience working with Cerner OPENLink a plus
- Experience working with InterSystems HealthShare a plus
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer