Sterling is a full service bank with $3.2 billion in assets that celebrated its 35th anniversary this year. Sterling was recognized as the “Top Performing Community Bank in the United States” in 2017 and 2018 by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Sterling has experienced consistent growth over the last 8 years and is now a bi-coastal bank that operates in four of the United States’ biggest metropolitan areas.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager of Internal Audit.
This position is responsible for reviewing and/or conducting financial, operational, branch, regulatory compliance and information system audits for management to assess effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; and five or more years’ experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Knowledge of Residential and Commercial Lending processes is preferred.
Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated Internal Audit and assurance delivery within a matrix-reporting environment.
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Full Benefits; Dental, Medical, Vision
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
For more information and to apply for this position candidates should apply online.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Internal Audit Manager