Republic Parking System, an Impark company, is one of North America’s most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Republic is currently looking for a
Full-Time, Manager of Maintenance
to work at our Boston, MA location.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Director of Maintenance to provide leadership, direction and management for the continuous improvement of the Maintenance Department. Responsible for the overall maintenance operation of our facilities, operating and capital budgets, and project management. Responsible for directing and utilizing the Work Order Procedure, Work Order System, and Preventative Maintenance (PM) System thru Service Channel. Other responsibilities include the management of the Purchase Order System and all associated accounting data. The Director helps establish and enforce safety rules and policies and procedures of the Maintenance department.
- Responsible for achievement of annual goals and objectives for the Maintenance Department.
- Executes the Capital and Operational budgets with feedback from the Engineering team.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with the Service Channel / Work Order procedure.
- Develops policies and procedures for the department as required.
- Communicates clearly with other departments to ensure that projects are carried out effectively with little disruption to the affected department; maintains clear communication with the client/MBTA for projects or issues;
- Directs, administers and coordinates any renovation requests,
- Provide project cost estimates.
- Maintains the buildings and grounds in compliance with Federal, State, and local laws.
- Monitors the PM program to ensure all Life Safety Systems are in good working order and the required records of test results are maintained in all required regulatory books.
- Attends Department Head meetings and is a member of other committees as required, and holds monthly department meetings.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and ensures a department orientation is performed for all new personnel.
- Reviews and evaluates the work performance of assigned personnel as well as counsels/disciplines staff according to established company personnel policy.
- Ensures that the Facilities are in compliance with Life Safety, Health and Fire codes in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents.
- Negotiates and manages physical plant and maintenance contracts.
- Ensures consistent standards for both products and vendors are maintained.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience in property management, preferably with a multi-unit operation requiring the maintenance, renovation and construction of multiple sites.
- More than five (5) years of experience operating in a large environment as a Manager or Director of Facilities or Engineering.
- Must have experience creating and executing capital and operational budgets.
- Construction Supervisor and or professional trade license preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Basic computer skills using outlook, word, excel.
- Ability to meet and deal tactfully and courteously with salespeople, suppliers, architects, building contractors and regulatory personnel.
- Ability to interpret specifications, blueprints, drawings, and readily determines the best bids or proposals.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 7 years (Required)
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity. Note: All candidates must be able to pass a drug and background screening.
Republic Parking is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.