Company: Rapidly expanding healthcare SaaS company is seeking a Manager of Production Operations. This company assists humans worldwide every day to ensure barriers to care can be mitigated so they can obtain the care they need. In this role you will ensure the integrity and uptime of the platform, oversee and participate in troubleshooting and resolving of production issues, along with leading and scaling the department in preparation for our global expansion.
Location: Fully Remote (HQ in El Segundo, CA)
Skills You Bring:
- Strong professional experience supporting client facing production platforms hosted in a AWS (ECS, RDS, ALB, S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, etc…)
- Must have strong experience in production operations / site reliability (SRE), as well as monitoring and alerting tools.
- Previous leadership or management experience and the ability to work with both internal and client stakeholders.
- Must have strong scripting skills in bash, node.js or python for automation and tool development
- Experience with DevOps, IaC (terraform, docker) and database (MySQL, NoSQL) experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Sponsorship is unavailable at this time*