This award-winning company is one of the leading suppliers of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) in the world. Their international customer base ranges from medium-sized manufacturers to multinational companies. This company prides itself in their consistent efforts to innovate the industry and release numerous publications in the trade press. Due to sustained growth, they are seeking additional sales professionals with expertise in MES and/or ERP.
The Manager of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for growing business in North America with a concentration in the Midwest. This person will support current business while focusing on developing new relationships and customer partnerships. The Manager of Sales will also play a major role in marketing and enhancing the company’s brand in the marketplace. This individual will play a vital role in manufacturing software solution sales growth and branding for the organization.
- Manage the functional sales and marketing team while having own sales responsibility.
- Establish and maintain sales and marketing strategies and optimize processes.
- Act as a key figure between prospects, customers, and partners.
- Define marketing campaigns with balancing promotional actions to achieve a high level of branding within desired markets.
- Generate business opportunities through company branding and marketing promotions.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly desired.
- Experience in sales management; hiring, training, and motivating sales and marketing teams.
- Extensive experience in business-to-business- sales, including prospecting, relationship building, and closing complex deals for software solutions in the manufacturing industry, preferably industrial automation, manufacturing, or logistics IT.
- Experience creating marketing and branding strategies and implementing messaging through appropriate markets.
- Strong background in manufacturing processes, plant floor digitization, smart factory solutions, and manufacturing execution systems.
Sales and Marketing Manager