LHC Group as part of it business strategy is significantly investing in Information Technology. This is to ensure that the organization is in position to provide healthcare services for the 21st century.
Manager Server Infrastructure Plans, organizes, and manages staff and overall operations to ensure the stable operation of the organization's server / cloud infrastructure. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly server infrastructure on premise or in the cloud. Supports multiple data centres and manages vendor interaction.
Manager is responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Build and lead the Platform Support Engineering Team
- Be an active contributor to supporting customer escalations, triaging, and escalating to partner business units (onsite, network, engineering)
- Maintain all required documentation and complete quarterly reporting.
- Manage vendor and supplier selection to insure successful solutions for the server / cloud infrastructure.
- Develop, establish and implement measurable standards for service and problem resolution as they apply to the server/cloud infrastructure.
- Develop, establish and implement a disaster recovery plan for the server / cloud infrastructure.
- Provide leadership, development, mentoring and performance management for the IT server / cloud Infrastructure team.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the IT server / cloud infrastructure.
- Develop SOPs for the support team
- Help with the enrolment of new hardware onto LHC’s platform.
- Participate in customer calls to gain a better understanding of tools that might be needed.
- Assist Platform Support with creation and maintenance of end user facing hardware / software tools.
- Enrolling new availability zones into LHC’s management system.
- Assist with custom scripting needs for LHC’s Operations departments
- Helping troubleshoot and resolve hardware issues with our server inventory.
- Help triage and resolve both customer facing and internal support queues.
- Strong technical skills as a sysadmin, devops, and related functions.
- Strong development background including requirement gathering, scoping, development, and operational support of tools
- Has a background in and passion for infrastructure - we're all about bare metal servers after all.
- You enjoy helping people succeed and finding ways to make it fun and easy for our users to utilize our platform.
- Strong understanding of Linux and DevOps fundamentals, and you have a passion for all things networking.
- Familiar with different DevOps tools - Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.
- Knowledgeable on MS Windows, Linux, Unix, SQL Server and Oracle platforms
- Ability to standardize work flow and process, create related documentation, and training materials.
- Strong customer focus and enjoys problem solving.
Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science and a minimum of 10 years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in information systems and technology.
Experience with Windows, Linux, Citrix and Exchange servers is preferred. Professional Network Certifications preferred.
Must have a working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, iOS and Android
Proven track record in delivery of home healthcare / hospice solutions for Tier 1 Organization
Leadership, ability to work with customers and present and gain acceptance with proposed technical solution
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Ability to work in a team environment and handle pressure situations
Ability to organise and lead Workshop & requirements facilitation sessions
Logical thinking approach to all problems
Must have experience with Cloud computing either MS Azure or AWS