The Lumenis Marketing Surgical Manager will lead Americas marketing initiatives. This is an incredible opportunity for a dynamic and creative marketing professional. This person will manage marketing staff, budget and resources to drive growth in both disruptive and legacy product lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Thisindividual will managetradeshows, marketing communications, marketing operations, distributor and vendor relationships and KOL development. Principal responsibility for the strategic development, implementation, project management and creative development of customer communications including tradeshows, online marketing, print advertising, direct mail, newsletters and operational communications. This includes developing, executing and managing a variety of communications to current customers as well as campaigns that support sales initiatives and generates customer leads. Additional responsibilities include development of product marketing collateral and associated materials; Public Relations, product launch planning, develop presentation materials, oversee company website content.
Essential Marketing Functions
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong relationship management and project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to represent marketing department and effectively communicate plans to internal departments
- Ability to work effectively across the Lumenis organization, interacting with sales, operations and senior management teams
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, professional business environment
- Ability to execute against both short-term deliverables and long term strategic initiatives
- Technology background highly desirable: computer technologies, telecom, video communications, web marketing
3-7 years of successful marketing and/or business development experience
Creative design experience
Public Relations experience a plus
Successful track record in similar position a major plus
Exceptional writing and communication skills
BA or BS college degree required
MBA or other advanced degree preferred
Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities
The job description outlined above reflects general details as necessary to describe the primary functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, but should not be construed as an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may be asked to perform duties other than those mentioned above in order to cover absences or relief in the appropriate department to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.0