Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Corporate team and showcase your skills while working with our exceptional employees
Position: Manager, Online Acquisition Marketing
Reports to: Associate Director, Online Acquisition Marketing
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: 3880 N Mission Los Angeles, CA 90031
The Online Acquisition Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, execution, and evaluation of assigned Region’s online marketing activities for communicating Forever 21 seasonal and holiday promotions, new store openings, product campaigns, and events.
- Plan, develop, and execute online marketing programs that support and recruit new affiliates to further expand the Forever 21 brand. This includes performing marketing research on potential affiliate partners, gathering cost/budget data, monitoring affiliate programs, reviewing contracts, and maintaining relationships with external vendors and partners
- Collaborate with marketing, merchandise, and graphic design teams to create email marketing strategies and content,specifically brainstorming what to promote, when to promote, and whom to promote to, for the purpose of enhancing the company’s relationship with their customer base and spreading brand awareness
- Partner with cross-functional teams and management for the planning and development of the annual campaign calendar,detailing the timelines of seasonal and holiday promotions, along with other ad hoc campaigns
- Analyze the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns by examining campaign success metrics (e.g. email open rate, cost per lead (CPL), click-through rate (CTR), return on investments (ROI), etc.) and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness
- Partner with Retail Marketing and New Store Opening teams to create marketing campaigns for new in-store product promotions and new store openings
- Analyze competitor online marketing activities to identify opportunities and threats within the market
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field
- Must have at least 5+ years of Marketing or Online Marketing experience; Prior experience in affiliate marketing and management, search engine marketing, and search engine optimization is required
- Must have a working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Fire Click, as well as email service platforms such as CheetahMail
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with affiliates third party vendors, web graphic designers, project manager, etc. in order to facilitate the implementation of online marketing campaigns
- Prior experience in general sales, such as conducting cold calls, sales pitches, and negotiations are a plus
- Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, specifically in data manipulation, basic report generation, and simple array formulas
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.