Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW) is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations. With a portfolio valued at $75B as of December 31, 2018 of which 88% in retail, 7% in offices and 6% in convention & exhibition venues, we own and operate 102 shopping centers, of which 56 are flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Our centers welcome 1.2B visits per year. The Group has the largest development pipeline in the industry, worth $15B. Present in 2 continents and in 13 countries, URW provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events, and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers.
Manager - Operations Finance
We are looking for a driven individual who wants to learn and to grow as part of our Finance team. This role will help provide Leasing with financial planning and analysis support, split between monthly reporting, analysis and project work.
Responsibilities for the role:
- The Manager will lead all system process enhancements, annual budgeting, quarterly reporting and quarterly rolling forecast planning processes
- Lead automation of leasing statics for URW based on post-transaction requirements
- Define and develop a dashboard with key business drivers and provide visibility into current and future outlook
- Maintain a strong understanding of key business drivers, monitoring KPIs and providing feedback/recommendations to senior business and finance leaders
- Take ownership of reporting and reviewing key business drivers for leasing; provide insightful and actionable data to the executive in charge and regional finance team
- Lead quarterly/semi-annual US reporting for leasing statistics
- Support regional finance managers troubleshoot system issues and project manage development of reports that’ll provide value to the business
- Provide Leasing executives with information, reports, and analysis as requested.
- Help project-manage and lead initiatives with multiple departments in the organization
- Lead, develop and coach analysts on the team, creating a long term development plans for each analysts, and working with Senior Manager to help mentor staff across the finance team
Minimum Qualifications and skills include:
- Strong analytical and general quantitative skills
- Expert user of excel (VBA a Plus)
- Ability to learn the business, new systems, and new processes, then offer insightful recommendations on how to improve the organization
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong team management and project management skills
- Capable of thriving in a team-oriented environment and partner with other finance staff
- Ability to simultaneous work on several projects under strict timelines
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Prior experience with a finance system such as TM1 or Hyperion Planning/Essbase preferred
If you’ve ever wanted to be part of an innovative business, on the cutting edge of developing and evolving the shopping experience for customers, this is your chance!
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.