Dynamic, growing company. Opportunities for advancement and self-management. We are looking for a reliable person with excellent writing, editing, and organizational skills who takes pride in accuracy and efficiency with high technical skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a fast past and ever-changing environment.
- Friendly enjoys being part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to write clearly and concisely.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner.
- 5 years of experience in administrative support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Oversee and participate in: client intake procedures, research projects, and other long-term team projects.
- Draft internal memos, charts, and instructions for various tasks and procedures.
- Form entities, open bank and investment accounts and participate in various other activities related to the establishment of legal/financial structures.
Fluency in at least one of the following languages: Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Lithuanian, Georgian, Hungarian, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Bosnian, Latvian, Spanish.