SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
This position has responsibility for working with account management and OEM contacts to successfully implement and manage marketing programs. The candidate will manage the marketing program execution including the development of the campaign strategy, implementation and execution of campaign initiatives and support the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing in ensuring program metrics are achieved successfully.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing for specified OEM(s) with key functional responsibility for the customer experience as well as maximization of subscriber acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Owns the key metrics deliverables for their OEM(s).
- Support the development of strategic marketing plans to drive enrollment, subscription activations, upsells, renewals, and winbacks for connected vehicle services.
- Design and implement complex, multi-channel marketing programs including, but not limited to, direct mail, email, in-app / push notifications and SMS text.
- Manage end-to-end automated campaign process including OEM interface, account interface, creative design, planning, and execution.
- Utilizes strong copywriting skills to ensure campaign materials drive desired results.
- Assists with the creation of the functional marketing requirements for product standup.
- Identifies opportunities and gaps, forecasts impact, illustrates impact and sells solutions through the organization and OEM(s).
- Coordinate with Marketing Operations to ensure campaign requirements, list pulls, segmentation, UAT testing, and execution occurs in line with campaign expectations.
- Coordinate with Business Intelligence to ensure campaigns are tracked, optimized and appropriate reporting is generated.
- Meets with internal strategic marketing managers and external clients to evaluate segment and channel needs.
- Work with cross functional teams, such as, IT, account teams, finance, quality assurance and operations as well as outside vendors to successfully launch and manage programs.
- Drive customer and channel growth through effective planning, commercialization and marketing program development and execution.
- Evaluate and review subscription performance and makes recommendations on pathways to improvement.
- Execute and manage multiple, simultaneous projects within budget, on-schedule, and within quality standards.
- Brand Ambassador for OEM(s).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years - experience in marketing or channel management experience preferred.
- 2+ years - acquisition marketing communications required.
- Advertising experience a plus.
- Account or product marketing with a history of acquisition success is preferred.
- Previous experience in creating and executing channel marketing plans and programs, managing and forecasting fulfillment budgets and subscription marketing or marketing technology to the consumer is required.
- Good working knowledge of Direct Mail, Print production, Email, Web, and SMS.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Exhibit excellent project management skills.
- Ability to balance tactical and strategic objectives within available budget.
- Must have excellent follow-through, be able to work with minimal direction, and balance the requirements of multiple stakeholders within an organization.
- Ability to communicate complicated marketing and business analysis information.
- Knowledgeable in "best practices" in campaign development to optimize efficiency and quality of deliverables.
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility and positive working relationship with all stakeholders. including suppliers, cross functional team members and clients at all organizational levels.
- Proven leadership, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Flexible and able to react to quickly changing needs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and regularly exhibit thought leadership on the latest marketing trends.
- Business travel as required.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.