IN AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE A MORE HEALTHY, SAFE AND SATISFYING ENVIRONMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES, INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM JOB OFFERS ARE EXTENDED MAY UNDERGO NICOTINE TESTING AS A PART OF THE PRE-EMPLOYMENT PROCESS.
Under the direction of the Senior Director of Patient Care Services Strategy & Operations, this position will be responsible for the project design, planning and governance and overseeing the successful delivery of internal programs and initiatives in support of the clinical operations and nursing strategic plan. This role will support and help lead collaboration across multidisciplinary teams to ensure thoughtful, coordinated, and deliberate release of various products and solutions in pursuit of achieving desired outcomes as part of the clinical operations and nursing strategic plan.
For all programs and initiatives under the clinical operations and nursing strategic plan:
- Manages, monitors and forecasts project execution
- Synthesize, understand and formulate coordinate plan across all disciplines, not only within Patient Care Services, but also across Tenet-wide functions such as operations, human resources, IT, among others.
- Designs process for proposing and delivering changes, or new products/solutions to stakeholders.
- Designs and develops method for obtaining customer voice to gauge program success (from product introduction, adoption, growth, maturity, and sustainment).
- Support the design thinking, pre-planning and implementation planning for multiple programs and/or initiatives
- Create and manage detailed workplans
- Establish, maintain, prepare agendas for any meetings needed to ensure execution of programs and initiatives
- Manage in a matrix environment
- Prepare reports or status updates of programs and initiatives.
- Identify barriers, challenges or risks to successful program and/or initiative release and propose recommendations to overcome barriers or challenges
- Ensures internal and external stakeholder management through effective communication and information sharing
- Negotiate schedule changes with stakeholders
- Supports design of project metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare, business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years in healthcare experience
- Strong project management methodology and skills preferred to ensure project life-cycle is met successfully
- No Certification nor License required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.