Location: New York, NY
Manage performance marketing channels maximizing ROI through iterative campaign optimizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Drive specific channel strategy -- build/manage/optimize existing media account structures
* Work with line of business leaders to identify areas of opportunity, i.e. funnel optimizations, channel investment strategies, product positioning, etc.
* Manage daily reporting on business activity and lead weekly updates to all key stakeholders
* Work with creative and brand teams to create constant state of testing
* Identify, build and execute media strategies across channels on high value segments focused on improving overall impact on the business.
* Be held accountable for growth of subscriptions across channel, maintaining a customer acquisition P&L across a range of marketing investments
* Develop optimal bidding strategies in key channels to maximize user acquisition at scale across channels
* Lead strategy in social media marketing with expert understanding of bid types, account structures and how to maximize investment for return
* Identify new campaign/investment of opportunities to invest and find incremental user growth with strong ROI
* Relentlessly optimize media spend and user experience focused on driving maximum efficiency of media spent
* Build and present comprehensive strategy presentations and business model projections working closely with finance and business leadership
* Identify improvements in churn reduction, reengagement and user loyalty through paid marketing channels
* Partner with internal creative team to develop and produce creative assets for ad campaigns
* Work with analytics and insight teams to identify proper reporting structures for direct and attributed media buys
* 6+ years of data-driven digital marketing experience, with a heavy emphasis on subscription marketing
* Proven expert on social marketing across Facebook, snapchat and other self-serve platforms
* Deep understanding of programmatic display advertising platforms, auction formats and bidding/investment efficiency
* Demonstrated mastery of channel specific media strategy and optimization with a focus on ROI
* Experience integrating Data Management Platforms for scaled marketing initiatives
* Experience building and working within a digital media ecosystem & marketing technology stack (e.g. DSPs, DMPs, third-party data providers, reporting platforms) as well as driving and measuring performance (e.g. lookalike models, last-click vs multi-touch attribution models)
* Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
* Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail
* Self-starter and creative thinker with outstanding ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time efficiently
* Extreme focus on action, experience in prioritizing and executing against projects in proper order for maximum impact
* Ability to analyze large data sets in Excel, SQL and BI Tools
* Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and the rest of Microsoft office suite
* Experience presenting to executive leaders, board members, and a variety of internal and external audiences
Requirements and General Skills:
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Creative writing ability.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled