The Manager, Pricing & Contracts is responsible for the management and oversight of the Contracts & Pricing team and other Pricing related activities. This position will build relationships and partner with Sales/Marketing, Legal, Finance, Audit, and Customer Service/Operations teams. This position will focus on maintaining strong Pricing & Contracts processes with development of analytics to support an optimal commercial strategy.
- Contract Team Development: Develop processes and procedures with documented work flows to effectively manage the Contracts functions and team.
- Bid Review and Submission: reviews solicitations and prepares routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications. Maintains all contract and pricing files to ensure compliance with pricing objectives.
- Competitive Analytics: owns and understands key customer competitive issues in relation to commercial execution. Builds out market intelligence and analyses to support business strategy.
- Compliance: Ensures the adherence to company pricing strategies, contracting processes, and legal requirements as a first priority; complies with or exceeds all legal and audit documentation standards
- Passion: Evidences passion for the organization, our people, and the difference we make daily in improving the lives and health of people.
- Integrity: Demonstrates the highest commitment to integrity and showing respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Empowerment: Finds opportunities to improve and extend their contribution to the organization and their teammates.
- Accountability: Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results; setting high standards of performance for self and others.
- Creativity: Explores and advances opportunities to develop novel solutions and approaches to the improvement of processes and services.
- Agility: Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Problem Solving: is agile and timely in approach to problem resolution. Develops alternate solutions and works well in group problem solving situations.
- Communication: Data driven participation in projects and meetings. Presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience in the generic pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 3 years of commercial pricing and contracts experience
- Familiarity with financial analysis and sales & marketing preferred
- Strong customer focus
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Basic working knowledge of Statistics
- Experience with G/L systems (QAD a plus).
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce a plus).
Mayne Pharma is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.