IN AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE A MORE HEALTHY, SAFE AND SATISFYING ENVIRONMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES, INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM JOB OFFERS ARE EXTENDED MAY UNDERGO NICOTINE TESTING AS A PART OF THE PRE-EMPLOYMENT PROCESS.
Manager Program Management, Hospital Operations
Tenet Healthcare is seeking a highly organized, goal-oriented program manager to join our organization. In this position, the successful candidate will lead and supervise program(s) through completion, overseeing successful output(s). This mid-level manager will outline the programs goals and objectives, while acting as a liaison between program staff and Tenet Executive Leaders/SROs. This leader must possess the skills required to execute/operationalize strategic objectives/vision across a wide range of multidisciplinary projects in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Strategize and outline goals and objectives of the program.
- Assign project managers and team members to projects.
- Estimate and implement program budgets.
- Set program controls/governance/standards.
- Monitor multiple projects through the entire program cycle.
- Manage the day-to-day detailed aspects of multiple projects.
- Set timelines for goal posts/due dates.
- Coordinate and utilize resources for multiple projects in the program.
- Manage and submit program documentation.
- Communicate with project managers to address potential risks.
- Solve problems and issues.
- Track program progress. Understand critical path and appropriate escalation protocols.
- Communicate program objectives, goals, and progress to program directors, executives, upper management, and stakeholders.
- Evaluate and supervise multiple projects.
- Organize cross-projects work within the program.
- Lead and mentor project staff and team members, as appropriate.
- Set objectives to maximize ROI/ROIC.
- Prepare and present progress and budget reports to program directors/SRO.
- Assist team members and project managers when needed to accomplish team goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Up to 50% travel - as travel is required, we will run a MVR on the final candidate.
- Bachelors degree in management, business, or related field; master (MA or MSc) in business or related field preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma certification to Green Belt, preferred.
- 3-5 years previous experience in program management, project management, administration, or related field.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite; working knowledge of program/project management software(Basecamp, MS Project).
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets and timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and high level influencing skills.
- Leads with Executive Presence.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.