Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security — anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe, all the while getting to work with the best Apple infrastructure and security platform in the world. We have over 1,300 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Manager, Project Management is a leadership function within the Project Management Office (PMO) of the Business Operations department. They are responsible for leading a team of project management professionals, including onboarding, training, resource management, and development of staff. The PMO supports and leads key customer or internal projects including business operations systems, acquisition integration, facilities, technology, legal, and compliance programs, while also developing the project management discipline and providing support to initiatives throughout the company as needed.
This role brings the skills to support in-flight projects at a moment’s notice, while also being a mentor, escalation point, and accountability partner for project managers of varying experience levels. They should be comfortable developing staff in both one-on-one and team-collaboration settings, ensuring project managers are capable of shepherding work through efficient and effective systems throughout the lifecycle of a project. They create opportunities for efficiencies; they lead resolution efforts to ensure project success and escalate issues to the appropriate decision maker(s) involved when obstacles arise. This role understands how various technologies and services come together as parts of an overarching project goal; ensuring quality, timelines and costs are managed effectively. The Manager, Project Management is a nimble, critical thinker who manages solutions with a thorough understanding of company needs and is the glue that holds all the moving parts together within a plan.
- Provide escalated project management leadership and support across a diverse portfolio of projects and programs
- Reduce project overlap and support senior management initiatives by maintaining a centralized project register and backlog
- In partnership with Enablement staff, research, design, and implement training programs, collaborative sessions, and a content library designed to instill effective project management skills within the PMO and throughout the organization, including for audiences of varying technical capabilities
- Manages and leads a team of Project Managers, including hiring, performance management, ongoing training, and professional development
- Track and evolve KPIs and metrics to objectively evaluate Project & Project Manager performance
- Leads the management of schedule, scope and budget across the PMO’s portfolio of projects
- Resolving or escalating issues that may change scope, quality, costs, goals or customer expectations, securing input from internal and external subject matter experts as appropriate
- Communicating clear project parameters, expectations and status, course correcting as necessary
- BA/BS in business administration or related field (Preferred)
- PMP and other industry standard certifications (Preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in vendor relations and project management
- 3+ years of experience in vendor relations and project management (Required)
- 2+ years of experience leading a team project management professionals (Required)
- 2+ years of experience in customer service (Required)
- Working knowledge of PMI/PMBOK processes, tools, and techniques, including demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize training on tools and processes most impactful to the team’s success (preferred)
- Experience working in blended & hybrid project management environments. (preferred)
- Working knowledge of JIRA or similar project management software (preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with excellent business/financial acumen, proficient working with cross functional teams, including demonstrated motivation, influence, and the ability to drive change across all levels of the organization and geographical boundaries
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 38,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
- Ability to grow in your professional career through advancement opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for those obtaining a degree.
- 24 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.
Follow the conversation at #onejamf