The Quality Control (QC) Manager oversees the quality control activities for the Quantico Custodial Services contract. The QC Manager is responsible for proactively ensuring quality and safety is maintained in defined policies, procedures, and work instructions by conducting planned and unannounced inspections at all of the FBI and DEA facilities. The QC Manager shall supervise (3) QC Inspectors, and perform periodic inspections and evaluations of the Inspectors’ performance. The QC Manager will compile all monthly data collected from the Quality Inspectors and Quality Manager inspection results, and produce a Quality Monthly Status Report which will be provided to the Program Manager and ServiceSource corporate team.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- Develop and/or maintain and implement quality procedures and safety policies and procedures, based upon contract requirements and any applicable Corporate and/or statutory/regulatory requirements pertinent to the site. Measure, monitor and analyze the processes and implement actions necessary to meet goals and drive continual improvement.
- Comply with the site safety program which includes conducting monthly safety meetings, training and hazard inspections and assessments. Comply with the site/contract environmental program which includes environmental site assessments, facility inspections and hazardous waste control in accordance with state, federal and regulatory environmental requirements.
- Positively promote the health, safety and well-being among staff and facility occupants. Provide onsite employee training and investigate all employee work related accidents and incidents, and implement corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure employees are following GS-42 protocols, properly handling hazardous, undiluted cleaning materials.
- Ensure compliance with all environmental health and safety regulations, and keep abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- Conduct periodic inspections as required to ensure custodial services requirements are met or exceeded, in accordance with the standards and expectations outlined in the Custodial Services SOW in service of the FBI and DEA customers.
- Provide quality monthly status reports to the Program Manager and ServiceSource corporate office.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications: Education, Experience and Certifications(s)
- Ability to obtain full level of FBI and DEA security clearances.
- A Bachelor’s degree or documented experience in a related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years in quality systems, quality systems implementation is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years supervising/managing employees.
- 2 – 3 years on project(s) over 1 million square feet.
- Must have taken a 30 Hour OSHA Training course or equivalent within the past 24 months.
- Knowledge of commonly-used janitorial concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with safety regulations and standards; root cause analysis; data analysis; and preventive/correction action.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to work with people internally and externally at all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to become familiar with corporate specific programs and software, including Quality Control programs such as CompuClean.
- Excellent oral/verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to carry out work with the highest levels of accuracy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment varies.
What We Offer – for Benefit Eligible Employees May Include:
Because ServiceSource hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- Financial protection with 100% company paid Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- A 403(b)-Retirement plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous percentage matching up to 3% of your contribution.
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- To help you manage your work and life needs, we offer an Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, and Tuition Assistance.
- A generous paid time-off program in which the benefits increase based on your tenure with the company.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us.We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information