Location: New York, NY
SiriusXM is searching for a Data Quality Manager to join our team. As a Data Quality Manager, you will set direction, execute, and deliver data quality monitoring processes to exceed business satisfaction. In addition, you will design and implement the data quality standards for marketing operations. This role requires a background in data management and data quality in a data warehousing, business intelligence, and/or analytics environment. This is a business-facing role, which requires a significant level of interaction with both technical and business stakeholders at multiple levels, as well as several IT support teams and data owners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with SiriusXM Quality Management team to continuously improve our ability to monitor, detect and resolve data quality issues.
* Employ standards on the ingestion of all data sources as well as the outbound data files to users of the marketing data.
* Automate monitoring programs and coordinate execution through cross functional teams as well as monitor progress and demonstrate control of product-related tasks.
* Create and maintain enterprise wide Data Quality Dashboard of controls and Data Quality Metrics.
* Oversee Data Quality Issues Management Process and maintain repository of Data Quality issues.
* Participate in Data Quality Remediation programs and Root Cause Analyses.
* Facilitate data quality improvement initiatives.
* Analyze error reports for data quality issues and trends; recommend and develop new reports to ensure marketing data lifecycle is monitored; recommend new standards or policies based on trends and findings.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
* 5+ years of experience in Data Quality Management projects
* Understanding of Data Management Principles and Data Quality Improvement
* Solid understanding of Data Warehousing architecture principles
* Strong communication skills (written and oral) to all staff levels and possess ability to deliver information tactfully. Ability to work with internal teams and external vendor teams
* Experience in articulating insights to a non-data-oriented audience
Requirements and General Skills:
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* Advanced knowledge of SQL
* Familiarity with CRM tools (e.g. Unica, Aprimo, or similar)
* Experience with using data quality tools like Qlikview, Infogix, Tableau, etc.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled