The key focus of the Manager of Quality will be to support the Harry and David brand promise of Excellence Plus by providing tactical and strategic direction for all Quality related functions and initiatives under a Shared Services environment. Responsible for streamlining efforts to support cross functional skills while leveraging best practices and cross-trained personnel. Will oversee and manage a full-time staff of 4-8 employees and work closely with BPO's that support the business during peak and non-peak timeframes.
This individual stands out as a leader, Brand ambassador, and can drive change through collaborative and innovative efforts. Possesses a positive attitude and demeanor, the ability to lead effectively, and motivate a diverse group of employees to drive change and maximize individual skillsets. Support, enhance and maintain the call quality monitoring process, various performance channels, related systems, and the overall success of all customer interaction improvement programs, while leveraging the latest technology and process innovations.
Support the Senior Manager of Performance and Quality with implementation of Harry and David branded call intake interaction processes to include a quality certification of BPO staff, monitoring, coaching and mentoring processes for all quality team members. The Manager of Quality will spearhead all coaching and development focus and strategies for all Harry and David employees and Partners to deliver Excellence Plus Service in all Key Performance Metrics and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
Duties and responsibilities of the Manager of Quality include but are not limited to the following:
· Administrate, support and maintain company's quality monitoring and improvement program that provides business insights into how Harry and David team members are performing and what our customers are truly experiencing when they interact with Harry and David.
· Support technology to streamline the interaction process and target areas of improvement in processes that most impact the customer experience across Shared Service Brands.
· Work closely with Operations Management teams to maintain consistent quality monitoring and improvement practices to ensure that all Partner team members consistently support the brand promise in all interactions, with customers and team members, and provide the highest performance standards.
· Support Harry and David's customer experience strategy and initiatives that drive a customer-centric culture in the Service Center.
· Support, reinforce and incorporate PowerReviews ideology and efforts across all quality channels and Shared Service Brands.
· Support, document and maintain quality policies, procedures, monitoring forms, and standard operating procedures to ensure they are up-to-date, interaction standards are clearly measureable, and to ensure consistency in practices
· Be knowledgeable and hands-on with all facets of customer-centric calibrations, touchpoints, listening parties, and consistently deliver structured feedback and maintain compliance. Identify, create and incorporate various creative and effective coaching techniques for agents, Partners and internal Quality Team members.
· Closely manage and develop Quality team member's skillset and knowledge
· Collaborate with and build solid relationships across functional divisions, Corporate Divisions, BPO Partners and with key external stakeholders
· Collaborate with the Manager of Training and Design & Brand to develop innovative quality training programs and modules focused on interaction improvement that support quality findings and areas of improvement, to enhance performance and the customer experience.
· Demonstrate an advanced ability to analyze call data via excel reports and via the Quality Management tool (inContact) to conduct root cause analysis and accurately dictate quality and compliance areas of opportunity and audit focus
· Prepare and communicate performance data and trends to include week-over-week trends, key metrics, select compliance, etc... for all partners and enterprise.
· Manage weekly audit count expectations for all BPO Partners while accounting for revisions and the integrity of the data to accurately represent all respective workloads
· Demonstrate virtual and cross functional team leadership capabilities for all Shared Services Brands during peak and non-peak seasons.
· Travel both international and domestically to Harry and David Service Center locations, BPO partners and Shared Services Brands when applicable
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or a minimum of 2 years of experience in some capacity of Operations/Quality Assurance management
· Advanced Analytical and data analysis skills
· Demonstrated skill and experience with voice recording tools, quality management and voice analytics platforms to improve customer interactions.
· Must demonstrate a clear understanding and appreciation of Service Center concepts and practices, including: use of systems, call routing, various contact channels (voice, email, chat, etc...), various types of customer transactions/interactions, workforce management, performance measurements, quality initiatives, coaching and mentoring, career progression, employee engagement, staff development, diverse learning styles, and the unique demands of frontline staff.
· Experience developing a culture of high standards, cohesive teamwork, and customer focus.
· Excellent leadership and organizational skills; attention to detail; willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet aggressive timelines.
· Must possess adequate & engaging presentation skills
· Demonstrated understanding of the relationship between people, process and technology especially as it relates to service delivery and process improvement
· Advanced capabilities within Microsoft Office, core focus on Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, creation of excel reports, etc...)
· Professional & Advanced written and verbal communication skills required
· The ability to work independently, unsupervised, and deliver ongoing results
· Strong coaching and team member development skills. Effective Team Player!
· Ability to work across groups both directly and indirectly to achieve a common goal
· Demonstrate an understanding of change management, the importance of it, various approaches, key tasks and imminent timelines
· Possess and demonstrate strong process resolution skills
· Strong partnership mindset
· Skilled in successfully coaching staff through complex change
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled