Draeger Interlock produces, installs and services devices that allow individuals who have pending DWI claims to get back on the road safely. We operate in an industry that is heavily regulated by State and local entities. The role of the Manager of Compliance is to help us navigate the challenges of multiple regulations while continuing to expand and grow the business.
- We are open to different industry experience as long as you have been responsible in an environment that works with complex regulations.
- The position will be responsible for maintaining compliance with state and county reporting requirements, some of which are required by statue, others by our contractual obligations with municipalities.
- Effective communication to relevant government stakeholders is a key element for developing and maintaining the necessary relationships to grow the business.
- The position is responsible for managing the team of compliance staff. Also responsible for maintaining and overseeing data and reporting in our proprietary system.
- Works closely with the contract administrator and field services team to ensure continuous compliance with all customer contractual requirements.
- Coordinates and responds to requests from municipalities and other relevant agencies as needed including occasional testimony.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from an accredited university or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Related Experience: Five or more years’ experience in administration and reporting of data in association with a compliance function, a legal paraprofessional role, or a regulatory function. Three or more years in managing employees.
Travel: Other than to local agencies in the Dallas area, travel will be minimal (10% or less)
Special Competencies or Certifications: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Retail Store Manager / Supervisor