Manager Research - Research
SUMMARY: Responsible for management of Research Department. Manages research staff and oversees training, educational needs and regulatory compliance of all those involved in human subjects research. Develops fiscal year operating budget. Collaborates with Finance and Physician Groups to develop processes for payment/reimbursement of research study assessments etc. Evaluates current research activities to maintain regulatory compliance. Collaborates with staff to provide effective analysis of research efforts. May provide oversight of grant proposals including development, submission, and tracking of applicable grants. Demonstrate proficiency in maintaining research compliance programs; independently interpret research compliance regulations; possess excellent written, verbal and computer skills; ability to engage, and coach researchers and staff; have a high level of experience and comfort level working with faculty, staff, students, and external agencies in complex organizations.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: College Degree - 4 year Science, social science or related field required. Masters Degree preferred. CCRP - Certificate Clinical Research preferred. Minimum three (3) years research compliance or clinical research experience required. Minimum two (2) years increasingly responsible experience required.
* Knowledge of hospital service and structure including internal data sources (e.g., billing and clinical systems).
* Thorough understanding of Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), clinical trial management and regulatory compliance as it relates to clinical operations.
* Thorough understanding of FDA and DHS research and Institutional Review Board regulations.
* Ability to communicate effectively concerning clinical data and processes.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as comprehensive organizational and management abilities.
POSITION DETAILS: Full-time, Exempt
LOCATION: Madera, CA