DHG is pursuing an experienced professional with an extensive knowledge of financial institution regulatory compliance. This position offers the ability to analyze and implement risk and compliance based solutions related to the risk and regulatory challenges of our high-profile clients face, while maintaining long-term, meaningful business relationships.
- Serves the needs of the client by planning, coordinating, and executing cross-functional risk and compliance related functions
- Analyze and implement risk-based solutions relating consumer-based regulation
- Coordinates with their team on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and schedulin
- Manages relationship with client-side project members to facilitate project fulfillmen
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include dynamic problem solving, risk assessment, quality control, and data and information evaluation
- Continually evaluates project resource requirements delivery to ensure efficient resource allocation, communication, and execution.
- Promptly brings to the attention of the leadership team any issues or questions that could potentially result in alterations to the project parameters, costs or deadline
- Identifies further areas of value-add to create opportunities for future project
- Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment
- Must be reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Must be highly organized.
- BA or BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field required, Masters Degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional level project management experience required
- 5+ years of public accounting, financial services or related consulting experience required
- Previous experience with a regulatory body preferred.
- Relevant certifications (CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CPA) preferred
- Experience with HDMA, TRID, SAFE Act, and UDAAP. Other regulatory experience including knowledge of the Volcker rule preferred.
- Willingness to travel required
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on manual and automated systems preferred
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
- Knowledge of Database Software Systems preferred (i.e. SQL, Microsoft Access, CRM)
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written required