Position: Manager, Sales Administration
Company: NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.
Location: Amityville, NY
The Company: NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Amityville, Long Island NY, is a world-wide leader in the manufacturing of electronic security systems for over 45 years has an opening for a Sales Administration Manager who will work directly with the VP of Business Development.
- Manage and analyze sell through reports and prepare data for sales team.
- Sales analytics- run and develop sales reports to look for trends, etc.
- Manage and assist RSM’s is use of CRM management tools, such as Zoho and Sugar.
- Prepare customer quotations.
- Interface with Sales division VP’s and RSM’s and assess their requests and needs.
- Handle escalated customer issues and complaints.
- Participate in the use of existing reporting systems and collaborate in the development of new reporting tools.
- Extremely detail oriented, possess a high sense of urgency and demonstrate world class follow through skills.
- “Team Player” with ability to work both with various divisions and people as well as individually and collaboratively.
- An aggressive, smart, creative problem solver that thrives in a fast pace environment.
- Must have Microsoft office skills and intermediate to advanced excel skills.
- Some security industry or distribution experience is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits: We offer an attractive employment package including: A competitive salary, 401(k), paid vacation, personal time off, paid holidays, long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and career growth.