ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) isa leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United Statesand Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digitalnetworks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service witha focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel saferand empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employsapproximately 19,000 people throughout North America. Formore information, visit www.adt.com orfollow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Manager Finance supports to the sales organization by providing business case financial analysis, financial evaluation of new initiatives and partnerships, and financial management of a variety of processes including the annual budget, quarterly forecasts, month-end closing, and performance reporting of financial and statistical/operational metrics.
Position Objectives & Responsibilities
- Prepare, review, and distribute regularlyscheduled financial and operational reports to senior leadership.
- Oversee month-end close processes. Trackexpenses and provide line-item variance explanations vs. budget, forecast andprior period results.
- Drive the budgeting and forecast process forboth sales and expenses (P&L and Cash).
- Provide financial modeling and analysis for new/existingpartnerships, national/regional homebuilders, and multi-family acquisitions.
- Create and maintain partnership definitions,reporting, payments, and accruals.
- Coordinate with IT on modifications of systemrequirements to accurately report operational metrics. Included in this is theQA process, on-going validation of results, and communicating variances tostakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reportsand financial models.
- Provide analytical support to Pricing team on anad-hoc basis – report creation, financial modeling, product/solutionprofitability, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in financial modeling andanalysis, reporting, and consolidation, preferably in a matrixed corporateenvironment.
- Understanding of Accounting/GAAP principles
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office suite,particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Ability to use SQL and other database tools toretrieve and manipulate large amounts of data
- Essbase/Oracle experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills/comfort with managingand analyzing financial data
- Understanding of financial valuation metricssuch as NPV, IRR, and DCF
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data andprovide explanation for variances/trending
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multipleprojects simultaneously; working efficiently in a dynamic environment withtight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communicationskills – ability to express oneself clearly and succinctly in a variety of communicationsettings and styles
- Good at developing and cultivating relationships,building rapport, and driving collaboration across broadly defined business teams
- Expert attention to detail and ability tomultitask
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, Accounting,Economics or related field.
ADT LLC is an EqualEmployment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse andinclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment whereevery employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help savelives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in anenvironment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online atjobs.adt.com to learn more.