Manager, Sales - GM Electronics(
Work LocationsDIAM |
24777 Denso Drive PO Box 5133
Manager Sales – GM Sales (Electronics)
Develops and executes customer and product based strategies to expand and advance sales of a specific product line or group of products. Responsibilities will include managing a sales team focused on selling various DENSO Electronic related products to General Motors.
• Promoting sales through various sales channels.
• Providing sound and effective management of North American accounts to increase market share, and achieve sales targets.
• Act as global lead for General Motors Thermal products offering strategic guidance to overseas sales affiliates.
• Developing relationships and generating new business opportunities.
• Acts as lead liaison between customer, plant, and affiliate personnel to assist with coordinating and resolving commercial and business related issues.
• Implements customer/product based strategies. Gathers and summarize information related to customers, competitors, business and market environment in order to identify and plan for current and future business opportunities. Maintains related information and completes variances analysis. Develop sales plans for existing customers and identify potential and/or future business opportunities.
• Guides sales team in coordinating cost-related commercial and business activities. Create ideas for Plant Side Value-Added (VA) opportunities and assist in obtaining customer approval.
• Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external customers to address and resolve daily issues.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Five to seven years of account management and/or program management experience.